Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Some pics from my house

My leg after repetedly falling off my bike (don't worry mom). One night I was texting on my bike and came to a sliding hault just before a curb, another day I was trying out some jumps at a park and got some scratches. The funniest fall was when I was riding on a bike path and smiled at this lady in a Lincoln Navigator and stopped dead due to a poll in the pathway. I snapped my rear brake lever and ripped my shirt, but didn't even get a scratch. Sorry I didn't get a pic of my bike up here.



The sky is the view I have just outside of my window at my homestay.

The toilet is your standard french toilet, no toilet seat and a toilet scrubber because the porcelan here is like super sticky and you need to have the scrubber to avoid certain embarassment.

The next sky pick is the same location but another time of day and the house is the house I am staying in. My window is the lower left hand window. To the right is the driveway and a gate, and behind me is the cool view of the sky you see.

No comments: