Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Pics from the weekend!

Weird trees that were by the aqueduct.

These are some pics of the aqueduct I mentioned in an earlier post.




This is me in front of 2000 year old ruins from the roman age. It used to be the floor of a small building. The dog just came up to me and started licking my face. Then It attacked my host dad taking the picture, then it tried to get in the car with us and after we closed the doors, he scaled the 6 foot tall gate behind me! Just jumped up and climbed over it like nothing.

This is the cat that lives around my host parent's house. It is shy and makes noise in the morning when it wants to eat. He is most definitely French! Although more northern french, the south is a lot less rude.

1 comment:

Nicholas O said...

I miss you Josh! For some reason I couldn't gain access to your blog for a while, so this is the first time in quite a while that I looked at it. Looks like your are having an awesome experience. I want to be a world traveler with you after I finish undergrad. Seriously.

Tonight I am going to Village Wok and I will surely be wishing that you were there.

Nicholas