Saturday, November 22, 2008

Pic St Loup ( St. Wolf Peak ) - Finally a new post!!!!

This is the peak. There is another peak that we climbed that had the remains of an old church. We had lunch there and then continuted to the next peak. Some were tired, I was terribly thirsty, but we made it to the top. More pics to come.

Yang stopped and asked this old French guy for directions. He was very friendly. Just standing on the corner like it was his job. Oh, and he kept waving his cane around and pointing. Just like a character in a movie.


You can see Pic St. Loup in the distance on the left. That is Yan, Sam and me. Sam is another American from my program. He lives in Arizona and is going to host me if I want to come over to see the mountains and trails.

This was the picture we took as we were just getting ready to depart at 8am in front of the school. I got a flat tire before we left. Luckily Yang brought his pump and I had an extra innertube. The one I used had a slow leak so we had to stop a few times to pump it up. I couldn't believe that I got a flat. It was my 3rd or fourth that week I think.

This was the sunrise outside my bedroom window. The first part of the day. It was amazing!!!



No comments: