Sunday, August 24, 2008

Montpellier





We all got to the school at I think 1:30 or 2pm (14 heure) and were incredibly tired. We got to our rooms and found out that they are awesome. We are living at the dorms here until we move into our home stays. Here are some pictures fo the room and outlets and stuff.


We were super tired as I said, but knew that it would be easier to adjust if we all stayed up until normal bedtime and woke up for class the next day. We went downtown to la place de la Comedie which is a main downtown point in Montpellier and got some food at the mall near by. A Bagette, some fromage, some water (again I bought fizzy water but was expecting regular) and some batteries. I almost fell asleep sitting down. After that we all went back to the dorm and really did fall asleep.


I am attaching some pics of my feet after the first day and my room. Also, included is a picture of your standard french outlet.

3 comments:

Nicholas O said...

No trip overseas is complete without the naive purchase of fizzy water :) Yay

Erick said...

Good morning son!

Well, actually it's 8am Monday morning here, you've probably had lunch. Your blog is great, I am showing everyone here at work. It will be alot of fun to watch the Blog progress. Sorry we missed your call yesterday, I am so used to blowing off calls that come up "unknown caller" that I didn't think that it may have been you. We were at Target. The humidity has dropped here so it is very nice, we got out and played some croquet yesterday. We let Shaun set up the course so you can imagine how that went! This coming weekend Shaun has a birthday party at Lukes on Saturday and then we are going to the Renaissance Festival on Sunday with Peggy, Tom, and Tyler.
Hey, your feet pic, well, ok, yea, hmmm, ahh, nice pic.
Love you lots!
DAD

Elliot said...

Did you walk around barefoot young hobbit? Looks like feet after a day of climbing. Anyway, keep up the posts!