Thursday, September 11, 2008

Missed the bus back in Ireland

So yesterday we took a day trip to the cliffs of Mohre on the west coast of Ireland. They were beautiful (I'll send pictures). We intended to get the bus back to the train station, but I made us miss it because the sun came out after a day of rain and I had to try to get some pics of the cliffs. So we waited and waited and a guy helped us out and informed us of another bus, but that bus didn't return to the train station that night. We stayed at a hostel and met some world travelers who work for a few months and then go around the world for the rest of the year. Johnathan was the guy, he hitch-hiked across the U.S. from New York to Nevada. I will write more later, because our internet is not free and I must sign off. Talk to you all soon!

No comments: