Monday, September 15, 2008

Some pictures from before

So, here is a picture of my room at the Maley's house. it overlooks the city I am in, and I was lucky enough to see a few sunrises.
The next pic is of a castle on a hill on the way to Carcassonne. There is a Vineyard in the forground, and behind me was a sweet river made up of locks that allowed boats to climb uphill.
The third pic is me in front of some of the inner outer walls of Carcassonne. Some grapes from our trip to Avignon are in picture four, and a door knocker that I really liked that we found while walking around the outside of le Palais des Papes. More to come...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are soooo amazing. You and a camera were made for eachother. The picture of Christ in the next post almost makes me want to cry.

How is your french coming along? Are you speaking much american?