Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sorry I haven't been Blogging

It has been a while since I last added to my blog. I have been very busy with class, and travel. Right now I am in Dublin Ireland at a hostel called Globetrotters writing on their computer. The weather is a bit rainy and cloudy, the streets are clean and the alleys are dirty. The accent is so thick that you cant understand half of what they're saying and the only reason you can understand that much is because you already know what they are going to say. I will work on sending pictures to fill you in since last I blogged.
I called my mom and dad last night and paid about 5 euros (about $7.50) for around 30 seconds of talking with them, so I need a phone card. I have a lot to say, but I am leaving for the cliffs of Mohre today and need to run. Thanks for reading, I'll add tonight if I can!!!!

No comments: